Dr. Tripp Stover, D.C.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Minor – Geology, Pre-Med Concentration, James Madison University
- Bachelor of Science in Human Anatomy, Parker College of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Parker College of Chiropractic
- Virginia Chiropractic Association – Board Member, Central Region Representative
- Member of The Society of Chiropractic Orthospinology
Dr. Stover grew up in Richmond. He has been married to his wife Andrea since 2000 and they make their home in Mechanicsville with their children, Avery and Garnett.
Dr. Stover leads a local community group of Redemption Hill church. We gather together in homes across Mechanicsville to eat together, pray together, and explore the implications of the Gospel on our lives. Dr. Stover fancies himself an armchair philosopher and theologian, and is regularly reminded that he should stay in the armchair! He has a love of Christian apologetics, bird watching and is a backyard birder.